Re: message window size

On 02/06/05 08:40:56, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 02/06/2005 07:55:29 AM, Pawel Salek wrote:
[ snip ]
My suggestion would be to remove some less used tools from the
toolbar menu or show icons only - it helped in my case.

Also check out the lengths of the strings in the From: widget--that
seems to be the limiting factor for me.

Pawel,
removing (all) tools from the toolbar menu didn't allow me to make
resize the sendmsg window any less.

Peter,
I tried grepping around in sendmsg-window.[ch] but couldn't find where the From widget is built, or where the From: widget string lengths are set. No luck finding any defines pertaining to the widget in balsa-app.h either.

Am I looking in the wrong places or grepping for the wrong things?

Cheers,
-Kacper