Re: Encoding problem when viewing html mail

sorry for delay

here is a html mail i cannot read. c the attach. i hope it helps.

On 01/22/2005 09:19:53 PM, Pawel Salek wrote:
On 01/20/2005 05:30:50 AM, leiralist spymac com wrote:

 i am using fetchmail+esmtp+procmail as my mail system, and i want
to  us balsa as  my MUA.  i reveive a lot of chinese mail and i
little japanese mail(utf-8 or  not utf-8),  balsa works well with
the plain text mail. but the html part can only  show lots  of "?"s.
and i didn't found where i can set encoding.

 maybe it is not basa's problem, maybe it is gtkhtml's. but, how can
i  read the  html in chinese and japanese? or how can i set encoding
for each  mail?

It is difficult to say without having a look at such an email. I have
done a quick test to confirm that HTML messages sent by mozilla
containing Polish letters are displayed just fine by balsa.

Pawel