Selection error with multiple addresses

If I have two network addresses for a receipient, balsa 2.6 correctly displays them and shows the selected address in the To: field. However, it gets very confused when composing.

For example, if I have entries for Foo at foo bar com and foo bar net, and I select foo bar com, the To: line in the mail looks like this:

	To: Foo: foo bar com, foo bar net;

The mail gets rejected, and in the draftbox I see an address that looks like it has 8-bit characters (or is that 16-bit?)

I suspect that the trailing ';' is confusing things