Re: Default Fcc

Hi. Peter,

On 2005.08.19 20:48, Peter Bloomfield wrote:

If you have "Preferences: Mail Options: Outgoing: Copy outgoing messages to sentbox" checked, the Fcc widget should always default to the last mailbox you used for Fcc's.

for some reason it doesn't seem to work here. I already had that option checked, but regardless whether I compose, forward, or reply to a message -- I still have to drop down the Fcc-menu and select the one item that is already in there (Sentbox).

Best regards,

Andreas