Re: Default Fcc

On 08/19/2005 08:07:04 AM, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
Hi,

just a thought as I again forgot to set Fcc for a mail I sent: would it be possible to let balsa have a default set in the drop-down box, like Sentbox after installation, changeable via Settings->Preferences->Mail Options->Outgoing? That way, one wouldn't have the trouble to set it for every mail that is to be sent...

Hi Andreas!

If you have "Preferences: Mail Options: Outgoing: Copy outgoing messages to sentbox" checked, the Fcc widget should always default to the last mailbox you used for Fcc's.

Best,