Feature request

In my environment, Balsa (v2.2.4) gets new mail asynchronously (that is, it is added to my various mailboxes by a daemon). When this happens to the mailbox that is currently open, the mailbox is redisplayed and any selections are canceled. Recently-deleted mail reappears.

What would be real nice is if none of this happened. I would be happy with a solution that required the mailbox to be re-opened, or the check button punched. A flag for the mailbox would be nice as well.