filters on Inbox when the box is closed

Hi,

I use filters on my Inbox to dispatch the mail in various boxes.

I get may mail through fetchmail / procmail

If the Inbox is closed the filters are not applied on arrivaL I have to select this box. Then the filters are applied.

I use the option to close the usused mailbox after a certain amount of time. But this is a global option. It seems to me that the Inbox should have its proper behaviour regarding this parameter to avoid this filter behaviour.

Then, also related to filter, the newmail sound: the sound is played not only for the mail arriving in the Inbox but also for each mail dispatched via the filters. Only once would be enough in a batch ...

Regards

Jean-Luc