Re: Unable to Open Mailbox! Unknown error.

On 09/01/2004 03:39:45 AM, Micah Gates wrote:
I get the above (not very helpful) error when trying to open a
specific IMAP mailbox. I'm willing to put in some time tracking this
down, but I was hoping that someone might have a hint about where I
should start looking.

Can you run "balsa -D" and report the output? Is anything interesting printed when you run balsa from the console/terminal window?

Pawel