some annoying things in balsa - n00b view at balsa
- From: Mario Mikocevic <mario mikocevic htnet hr>
- To: "balsa-list gnome org" <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: some annoying things in balsa - n00b view at balsa
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:12:45 +0000
first don't get me wrong, balsa is still my favourite e-mail reader. There are
still some things
in balsa behaviour that annoy me a LOT (some even worked before in 2.0.x)
- mboxes sorting by the article number, unread or threads
- focus after deleting one message in mbox
quite often I _browse_ some mbox and move/delete some old msgs then
scroll to next
message but *plonk*, balsa decides that focus is required on 1st next
reverts my scroll back
- feature req : secondary sort after a primary sort is selected
ie. sorting one mbox by Subject: _and_ secondary sort by Date:
Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at htnet dot hr
It's never too late to have a good childhood!
The older you are, the better the toys!
My favourite FUBAR ...
] [Thread Prev