some annoying things in balsa - n00b view at balsa

Hi,

first don't get me wrong, balsa is still my favourite e-mail reader. There are still some things
in balsa behaviour that annoy me a LOT (some even worked before in 2.0.x)

- mboxes sorting by the article number, unread or threads
- focus after deleting one message in mbox
quite often I _browse_ some mbox and move/delete some old msgs then scroll to next message but *plonk*, balsa decides that focus is required on 1st next message and
	reverts my scroll back
- feature req : secondary sort after a primary sort is selected
	ie. sorting one mbox by Subject: _and_ secondary sort by Date:

TIA,

--
Mario Mikocevic (Mozgy)
mozgy at htnet dot hr