Re: some annoying things in balsa - n00b view at balsa

Am 2004.10.11 16:12 schrieb(en) Mario Mikocevic:
Hi,

first don't get me wrong, balsa is still my favourite e-mail reader. There are still some things in balsa behaviour that annoy me a LOT (some even worked before in 2.0.x)

- mboxes sorting by the article number, unread or threads
- focus after deleting one message in mbox
quite often I _browse_ some mbox and move/delete some old msgs then scroll to next message but *plonk*, balsa decides that focus is required on 1st next message and

Please let me add "let focus stay in the preview pane after using [next unread] shortcut"

:)

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict