cvs hsad 2.2.5: "To" field without a domain

Hi,

When I send a mail to other user on the system (so they are members of the same "domain"), balsa refuse to send it if the domain is not précised in the "To" field.

i.e.

On my system, there is my daughter whose account is "lise".
My machine name is "tangerine"

If I try to send a mail with only "lise" in the "To" field, balsa complains (501, to field must contain a domain).

I've to use explicitely "lise tangerine"

With mutt for instance or the mail command line, this works without problem for local users.

Regards

Jean-Luc