Re: cvs hsad 2.2.5: "To" field without a domain

Am 2004.10.08 14:43 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
Hi,

When I send a mail to other user on the system (so they are members of the same "domain"), balsa refuse to send it if the domain is not précised in the "To" field.

i.e.

On my system, there is my daughter whose account is "lise".
My machine name is "tangerine"

If I try to send a mail with only "lise" in the "To" field, balsa complains (501, to field must contain a domain).

I've to use explicitely "lise tangerine"

You can set up a default-"Domain" in the Identities dialogue. If set to tangerine you just have to type lise <return> and balsa will automagically fill in the missing server.

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict