Re: Super Nested Threads

On 11/21/2004 07:09:52 PM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
http://homepage.mac.com/mpeters/misc/balsa_issue.png

Is there a solution to the problem I'm having (other than turning of threaded view) in the image above?

Thanks for the kind words!

I guess we've all run into that issue; the mailing list archives appear to finesse it by limiting nesting to 4 levels--I've never studied how, but I suppose it's just a flat view of that level and deeper. It's probably not too hard to implement, perhaps with a user pref for the depth. Hmm, then "JWZ" and "flat view" just become extreme cases of the more general case...that's appealing!

Should we make that a plan?