Super Nested Threads

http://homepage.mac.com/mpeters/misc/balsa_issue.png

Is there a solution to the problem I'm having (other than turning of threaded view) in the image above?

I really *really* like Balsa, it by far is the best mail client I have ever used - even with the few quirks here and there - I think Balsa is a mail client that done the right way.

But for threaded view and hot topics, it sometimes can be ackward.
Thanks for any suggestions.

This is Balsa 2.2.5 on FC3 (I'm still testing 2.2.6 before I commit to using it for main mail - I've had bad experiences with evolution point release updates ...)

--
Cheap Linux CD's
http://mpeters.us/linux/