Re: which GIME version pre-req for Balsa 2.2.5?

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 04:43:53PM -0500, Jerry wrote:
> I've overcome a few dep hurdles, but configure is now telling me that
> I  need GIME > 2.1.9
>
> However, the GIME site seems to indicate that the latest Development
> version is actually 2.1.6. So, does this imply to meet the pre-req
> that I need to pull down GIME from CVS?  Or is there something more
> obvious that I've missed?

The GMIME site <http://spruce.sourceforge.net/gmime/> makes no mention
of any specific version numbers -- so as to where you got "2.1.6", I
have no idea.

Anyway, you could have found gmime-2.1.9.tar.gz at:
http://spruce.sourceforge.net/gmime/sources/v2.1/

Cheers,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau

	Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau	<http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~alau/>
 Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer & UNSW Computing Students' Society President
				     -
		  "Nobody expects the Debian Inquisition!
     Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency!"