which GIME version pre-req for Balsa 2.2.5?

[ I've checked the FAQ and list archives, no luck ]

I've started out using Balsa 2.0.16 from my SuSE distro, but it's crashing a bit too often, so I'd like to build 2.2.5 from source.

I've overcome a few dep hurdles, but configure is now telling me that I need GIME > 2.1.9

However, the GIME site seems to indicate that the latest Development version is actually 2.1.6. So, does this imply to meet the pre-req that I need to pull down GIME from CVS? Or is there something more obvious that I've missed?

Thanks for any hints.

Jerry

---

libbonobo-2.0
... Requested 'gmime-2.0 >= 2.1.9' but version of GMime is 2.0.14

configure: error: Library requirements (
glib-2.0
libgnome-2.0
libgnomeui-2.0
gtk+-2.0 >= 2.0