Re: [BUG+PATCH] address entry, vcard utf8 fixes

On 11/04/2004 01:47:38 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[ snip ]
I updated the CVS and compiled it (last changelog is "", anoncvs is always a little behind...). When I open a new composer window and type any character in the address field, balsa segfaults. A gdb bt full is attached. I use a vcard address book from old gnome pim.

Oops...my bad. Any address with a nickname killed it! Fixed in cvs (ChangeLog rev 1.1892).