cvs head: compose window , the "Sign" icon has no effect

Hi,

I've already reported that. Soory to nag you.

When in the compose windows, even if "signed by default" is set in the parameters, the sign option is not active.

More, even if I click on the icon, the option is not activated, I've to go in the Option menu to check the option.

Then if I click th icon, the option is disabled as expected but I cannot re-enable it this way.

Regards

Jean-Luc