Re: balsa crashes on compose when I type the address

unname -a outptut:

FreeBSD mydomain.name.changed.for.security.com 4.9-STABLE FreeBSD
4.9-STABLE #6: Mon Mar  1 09:19:30 PST 2004
rschi@rsmba.biz:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/DEVELOPMENT  i386

balsa version: 1.4.4

gtk version compiled against: 1.2.0
NOTE: I have version 1.2.0 AND version 2.2.4 installed on the system -
configure just detected version 1.2.0 and used that.

I take it by your question that I *should* be compiling agaings gtk2

I'll give it a try.

Richard