Re: how do I by-pass the signature check?

On 26/06/04 09:22:23, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 26.06.04 04:13 schrieb(en) Russell L. Harris:
However, I was a little confused about my own code yesterday ;-) - the dialog shown is actually a standard warning box. I moved the "run gpg..." button into the message itself a while ago. So you can get rid of the popup (and other warnings, e.g. if the message includes 8- bit chars, but no describing mime header) by just changing the pref for warnings from "show dialog" to "nothing" or "terminal". The signatures will still be checked, but the only feedback you get is the red padlock, and of course the explanation in the message itself. Would this be a (temporary) solution for you?

Cheers, Albrecht.

--

This is interesting, because the 8-bit char message is an info box, according to the title bar, and I can't get rid of the infernal thing, keeps popping up, I just want to read email :-)

--
'ooroo

Email: mike wolf-rock com        o
You need only two tools.        o /////
A hammer and duct tape. If it    /@   `\  /) ~
doesn't move and it should use  >  (O)  X<  ~  Fish!!
the hammer. If it moves and      `\___/'  \) ~
shouldn't, use the tape.           \\\