Re: 2.1.3 Discussion Points

On Sat, 05 Jun 2004 14:37:49, Steffen Klemer wrote:

I would either like an attachment-clip-icon on the right side of the header-box or a line of icons directly below the header-box

I'm sure both will be possible with gtk2 ;)

They are.

a note about "view as text/html" - some crap out there put out diferent text and html parts in a multipart. it might be confusing

1) a per-server-config (like the cookies, popup and images-dialogues in galeon and mozilla) (with a warning like the one from Peter) (but the checkbox has to be above the buttons and their order has to be changed (if we want to follow the HIG) ;)

gah. just open it in gnome-browser. i don't want to keep my privacy stuff in a gazillion places. also, all programs expand till they can read mail, not open web pages :)
put a button on that row beneath the headers that sends the message to the browser

2) (like evo I think) "[X] Allow fetching of online-content from people living in my address book"

what about if people forward something with a note "could you look at this ? i'm sure it's spam but i'm afraid it could be legit" or if you keep someone in your address book cause you need to but they always send you crap (job related stuff :))

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A