Re: Messages with inline html

On 03.06.2004 22:04:53, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
Am 03.06.04 20:18 schrieb(en) Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh):
But what do you think about catching, say, ctrl-right-click to show the the popup used in the message parts notebook tab instead of the

Just to show what I'm talking about, below is a short patch against 2.1 (may also work with 2.0). Over a text/plain, text/html or image/

Doesnt work with 2.0 (cvs) but applies fine to 2.1 (more about 2.1 in an other mail later)

something part in the contents notebook tab, do a right click to get the usual context menu (if any). Now do a ctrl-right click, and see the same popup as you would get in the message parts tab... Jean-Luc, does this solve the problem with your html part?

Yes, this solves nicely the problem. It opens a file in /tmp with the choosen browser then I can browse the file.

Good job :)

I suggest it can be applied to both 2.0 and 2.1...

Jean-Luc

Cheers, Albrecht.