Observations on balsa 2.2.1

Balsa 2.2.1 still doesn't seem to obey the "commit mailbox after x minutes" when it comes to purging deleted (but still shown with thrash icon as per
my preferences) messages. I have to do a manual commit current mailbox to
get rid of them...

Also, when I read mail on an IMAP mailbox, the Unread count is not immediately
decremented any more. That now seems to happen after a while (perhaps the
"x" (I have 2) in the same preference as above?), or when I read the last unread message.

Bugs? Thanks, Willem Riede.