Re: 2.1.91 Discussion Points

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 11:22:44, Pawel Salek wrote:

>  As most servers support server-side threading the backend bits for
> client  side aren't all there yet, but it's being worked on. This
> means  currently  balsa expects the IMAP server to do all the hard
> work :)

That's a tricky one! I guess we should at least present a flat list if
the server does not support threading. What's the name of the IMAP
server, by the way?

Meanwhile i thought of something else, if the server threading really really sucks shouldn't we be able to revert to client side ?

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A