Re: Balsa 2.2.0 Review wanted?

On 07/16/2004 12:11:53 PM, Joacher Joacherson wrote:
Hi!

Are there any developers interested in a review and discussion of balsa 2.2.0 release (not cvs!) by an "simple user"?

Yes--one of our goals is for Balsa to be easy to install and use the first time.

I'm asking this because first it might (unintentionally) offend someone

That's always possible--we may have an emotional attachment to gizmos that get in the way of the first-time-user.

and second it consumes a lot of my time since english isn't my native language, but if it's actually welcome and read it's worth the work.

All feedback is warmly welcomed!