Re: Spurious entries displyed in mailbox tree window

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 00:13:54, Willem Riede wrote:

Does anyone else see this? If not, what am I doing different (wrong)
from everybody else? If I'm not unique, what can we do to get rid of
this clutter?

~/.balsa is used by Balsa as local IMAP cache and to store 'stuff'. Your best bet is to move your mailboxes somewhere else.
In general, it's a really bad idea to store your stuff under ~/.*

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A