UI = ask for selection on button release for some function

Hi,

When I want to move a message in an other folder, I use right click, then move-to -> other and I choose in the list. But the file is selected on the button pressed action and the selected mailbox is not higlighted before so sometimes I'm searching all my mailbox for the vanished mail.

Is it possible to select the destination on a button release event ?

--
Regards
		- Jean-Luc