Re: feature request: multiple smtp accounts

On 01/23/2004 11:32:08 AM, Uroš Golja wrote:
> since I have multiple mail accounts (POP3) I also have multiple SMTP
> accounts. I try to keep good netiquette when replying to mail coming
> (snip)
>  I'm sure multiple SMTP accounts aren't hard to implement. Will
> someone   think about this?

The only difficult part is to create possibly several SMTP sessions,
each of them attached to a separate server. When sending messages from
outbox, one has to look at the sender's address, find whether there is
a separate server for this address, if necessary create new session,
etc. So, this is doable.

Pawel