feature request: multiple smtp accounts

Hi,

since I have multiple mail accounts (POP3) I also have multiple SMTP
accounts. I try to keep good netiquette when replying to mail coming
from different POP3 accounts... let me illiustrate: if I get a mail
through POP3 account A, I'd also like to reply through SMTP account A.
Contrary, if I get a mail through POP3 account B, I'd also like to reply
through SMTP account B.

This is, AFAIK, only doable in mozilla. I tried it in balsa but it seems
to me that there can be multiple POP3 accounts per identity, but only
one SMTP account (I could be wrong on this... please correct me). This -
at least for me - results in bad netiquette. Therefore, as much as I
like basa and gnome, I'm stuck to mozilla.

I'm sure multiple SMTP accounts aren't hard to implement. Will someone
think about this?

Best regards,
Uroš