2.0.16 bug report x 3

This has happened three times (initially I was using 2.0.15).

Firstly Balsa crashed due to a power failure, so bug 1:

When balsa restarted, it thought it was a new installation and asked me
to answer a set of questions as a new user. Once completed I found all
my configuration (pop3 etc) was still there, so it hadn't lost much
info.

When I restarted I got the 2nd problem:

I then found I couldn't reduce the horizontal width of Balsa. Also none
of the toolbar buttons worked. I noticed that all the buttons were
duplicated, hence a wide window that couldn't be reduced. I used
Settings -> Toolbars to remove the unwanted buttons and everything was
okay.

I then came across another bug which I repeated several times:

I tried to move a message. Right click on subject -> Move To -> Other
-> required folder -> crash

Each time I had the same problem with duplicated toolbar buttons.

Hope it's of some help.

--
Ian Leonard

Please ignore spelling and punctuation - I did.