balsa segfaults or doesn't die properly occasionally

Hi all,
I've been having problems with balsa sometimes segfaulting on me. It
will more often than not happen if I leave balsa on for extended
periods of time (more than an hour), but sometimes also happens while
reading or composing mail. I can't reproduce it reliably. I've been
trying to gather more information about what is happening, always
launching balsa from the terminal and having all the debug modes set,
but I haven't been able to get anything close to useful information.
The closest I can get is that it might have something to do with auto-
committing the mailboxen (I have many) every 5 minutes, as I am deathly
afraid of balsa dieing before it saves my email. (Heh, probably
shouldn't be running cvs, then..) Also, sometimes balsa will not close
properly either - the x window will destroy but balsa hangs at cleanup
time and a TERM signal is neccessary to get rid of the process.

I've been updating my cvs balsa-2-0 in the hope that these issues
somehow get resolved by someone's random commit, so I'm running a
fairly recently built balsa. A friend of mine has similar problems on
his up to date debian sid system, running balsa 2.0.16.

I have been reluctant to post about this because I have very little in
terms of debug information, but the problem is persistent and has been
bothering me for quite some time. Next up I will try stracing balsa in
the hopes of locking in on the problem.

Regards,
	Kacper
--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or other forwards.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.

PGP signature