Scrolling bug

People,

I am using 2.0.16 and when I have a very long mail (from a list) I find
that after I have been clicking the down arrow for some time that the
middle section of view screen becomes "locked" - text continues to
scroll above and below the middle section but of course it is
impossible to read like that.  I can drag on the scroll bar to restore
correct scrolling but the mail item is so long that the scroll bar is
very narrow and very sensitive to any movement which means the text for
reading jumps around greatly, which also means it make it difficult to
read . .

Is this a known problem?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades

Pricom Pty Limited  (ACN 003 252 275  ABN 91 003 252 275)
GPO Box 3411
Sydney NSW	2001
Australia
Mobile:  +61:0411-185-652