the state of HEAD

Cheers,
I was just wondering what the state of balsa 2.1 or HEAD was- what
features are implemented and whether it has a 75% chance of not eating
my mailboxen alive. I've been looking to try it out for a while but
last I heard ssl or gss or something wasn't implemented yet. Also,
apart from gmime, are there any other dependencies that have to be
updated to bleeding edge (as in more bleeding edge than debian sid)?

Keep up the good work,
	Kacper
--
I do not need HTML email, virus warnings or other forwards.
Get my GnuPG public key from pgp.mit.edu.

PGP signature