Re: A few user questions

Andrew Conkling wrote:
Hi list,

[snip]

2. Is it possible to have no text on the toolbars? The tooltips provide enough description, and it'd be a handy space-saver not to have the text on.

[snip]

Hi,

Just right-click the toolbar on the right margin, where there's no icon. One of those five options is "Icons only" (or something along the line, I'm using a localized version and I see the Romanian string). This works just fine since Balsa 1.2.x IIRC.

(Sending this with Thunderbird from work... But I'm still a big Balsa fan at home.)

Cheers,

--
    .
/^)/_/(/