gmime type warnings on startup

Hi guys,

having built balsa from source, I keep getting loads of these warnings on startup:

(balsa:20916): gmime-WARNING **: Invalid or incomplete type: : defaulting to application/octet-stream

This occurs when balsa's opening my inbox, and I'm guessing it has something to do with some messages in my inbox. However, the message itself isn't exactly useful in identifying which ones. Now, I realize it's not strictly a balsa problem, since gmime is what's generating the warnings, but what can I do to get rid of the warnings?

Cheers,
Kacper