Re: A few user questions - nested folders

On 02/12/04 12:28:55, Jerry L. wrote:
On 12/01/2004 03:44:40 PM, Andrew Conkling wrote:

3. Is it possible to nest folders? Specifically, I have a "Mailing Lists" folder inside of which I'd like to have Balsa, Xfce, etc.

Yes, http://balsa.gnome.org/faq.html#faq10

Just create the sub-folders below your main mail dir. You can right-click in the Balsa Mailbox window and select "Rescan" and Balsa will pick up the nested dirs and mboxes.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I skimmed the FAQs a bit too quickly....

One more question about this: I can't have anything in the base folder ("Mailing Lists" in my case). I'd like to keep somewhat global information therein and have the specific lists saved in the subsequent boxes. Is this possible?