Re: Bug in threading?

On 02/12/04 14:37:27, Michael A. Peters wrote:
I changed the sort order so newest messages appear at the top - prevents it from impacting newest messages.

For the record, I usually navigate through messages via the message window and the Next/Prev buttons, so I can just find the last thread and click Next/Next/Next... to move through the thread.

Not a fix, and probably something everyone can figure out, but ...

Similarly. :)

Cheers,
Andrew