Re: Balsa hangs when turning off SSL for IMAP

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 22:31:26, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
On 08/22/2004 09:55:30 AM, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
[ snip ]
> As soon as I enable SSL (thereby disabling TLS), the following > happens right at the moment I click the "Update" button:
[ snip ]

OK, I see that too--still a question of signals not being hooked up quite right. Please try the attached (again, cumulative to the previous patches).

It does fix most of the problem. The only weird thing that
remains is that as soon as I click "update" after enabling
SSL, my IMAP folder tree (which i had expanded manually
up to 3 levels deep) collapses.

Disabling SSL expands the folder tree back to the way it was.

It's like Balsa remembers state based on the properties of
the IMAP server, and if you change one of those properties,
balsa thinks it's a different server and loses state.

Mike.