Re: cvs HEAD, behaviour of "clickable urls"

[ snip ]
If I get a multipart message : text/plain + text/html

If I right click an url in text/plain, I have only an editor list Generally, nevertheless, it onpens the file with epiphany (the browser declared in my preferences is Galeon).

If I rigt click in text/html, I hace all the browser list + gedit betwen brackets.

I tried to remove (apt-get purge epiphany-browser) epiphany, and then it open the link with bluefish which is an html editor.

I will try to revert to gtkhtml2 .. and see

Hi Jean-Luc!

If you right-click on an url, you get the same popup menu as when you right-click any other text in the same widget. On right- click, Balsa doesn't distinguish an url from plain text.