Re: cvs HEAD, behaviour of "clickable urls"

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 10:26:35, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

I've setup the key to galeon but it doesnt work.
There are 2 different behaviour :

1 - if the message is html then it opens epiphany (well, it is a
browser) and a right clic gives me the menu to choose a browser.

2 - if the message is plain text, it opens gedit (!) (who say "has been
moved" .. sure..) and a right clic gives me the choice of an editor.

Why is the behaviour different with a plain text message and an html
one ?

Cause text/plain is well, text and text/html is well, html ?
You can do something daft like persuading GNOME to open html in gedit on Preferences->File Types

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A