Re: segfault in balsa

On 04/26/2004 10:07:52 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
> On 04/19/2004 06:35:13 PM, Kacper Wysocki wrote:
>> Opened balsa, read 5 messages, posted a reply, read two more
>> messages in a different mailbox, switched back to first mailbox,
>> opened my own new post and -blam-
[snip]
> Yes, it's useful--thanks for the report!

Glad I can be of any help! It'll prolly take a lot longer before I
start submitting patches, though. :-)

> Closing messages is over-complicated in 2.0, and it's been cleaned up
> in HEAD/2.1.  Is the `blam' reproducible in 2.0?  Have you seen it in
> HEAD/2.1?

It's hard to reproduce. So should I crank up the mailbox closing
frequency and see if things break faster? I haven't had time to try 2.1
yet- it's been a crazy week and my discrete math class is going to kill
me. You can however count on me giving it some extensive testing once I
get the chance - I've been looking forward to head+gpgme for a while
now. How are the gpgme patches doing?

Cheers,
	Kacper

PGP signature