Re: Problems marking mailbox as containing new mails

It seems like I cannot explain my problem. Maybe an example will help:
I have folder named 2003 that contains some mailboxes with my old mails
from that year. The mailboxes inside that folder don't contain any
unread mails. But when I check mail for the first time after starting
balsa, the folder gets marked as containing new mails because some of
the mailboxes are marked, no matter if I received mails or not. And
even if I received new mails, none would go in mailboxes inside my
2003-folder and there is not a bad filter putting mails there. When I
open those mailboxes, the count for unread mails is correctly set to 0,
but I have to open every mailbox to get it right and the next time I
start balsa it's the same again.

So my problem is, that folders and mailboxes inside of folders are
marked as containing new mails where no new mails are.