Re: Bug report: Balsa closing unexpectedly after receiving mail[Ooops, getting worse]

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 06:24:25 -0400
Peter Bloomfield <PeterBloomfield@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hi Francisco:
>
> The crash while filtering may be related to bug #121962. Cvs
> contains a change that should help--it'll be in 2.0.15 when that
> arrives.
>
> Peter

Thanks Peter. Meanwhile, Balsa has started to segfault when I launch it,
with no feedback. I can launch Balsa as root just fine, so the problem
should be with my user configuration. I checked and found no /.balsa
folder in my /home user folder. I also made some research and found
nothing similar. Apologies for bothering so much and thanks in advance
for any help.

Francisco