Re: Bug report: Balsa closing unexpectedly after receiving mail

On 2003.09.25 19:51, Emmanuel Allaud wrote:
> It could be just related to the HTML messages triggering a gtkhtml
> problem, but the best way is to run
> balsa --sync
> in gdb (as told in the error message) and give us the stack trace.

In fact I have just started running Balsa using the --sync option from
the terminal and so far just received the "HtmlCss-WARNING" without
Balsa closing. As I said before, the total collapse is quite random so
it might take sometime to "catch" the event again and produce the stack
trace. I will keep trying.

Francisco