Bug#212244: balsa: Balsa keeps downloading old mails
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa theochem kth se>
- To: Alexis Bunel <alexisbunel free fr>
- Cc: Debian Bug Tracking System <212244 bugs debian org>
- Subject: Bug#212244: balsa: Balsa keeps downloading old mails
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:01:26 +0200
On 2003.09.22 23:03, Alexis Bunel wrote:
> Package: balsa
> Version: 2.0.14-1
> Severity: normal
> With the option "Delete message from server after download"
> balsa keeps downloading old mails from my pop3 server, creating
> of them in the inbox.
> I don't know if it is because of my ISP's config.
Can you run balsa with --debug-pop option and send to the list the
debug output? I am quite sure one of the pop commands fails for some
] [Thread Prev