Re: Mailbox Tabs

Am 11.09.2003 13:06 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
> I use them all the time--they're the only reliable indication of
> which mailboxes are open, and consequently which might have
> uncommitted changes.

that again results from the initially very confusing concept of
mailboxes being open or closed, committed or uncommitted. I think a
mail client for average users should abstract from this technically
correct view, as most other clients try to.

> I agree that we should have some way to switch off the color changes,
> which don't play well with certain themes. Iirc, bold and italic
> fonts have been mentioned as alternative visual cues.

Ok, I'll try to go that way then.

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature