Mailbox Tabs

Hi all,

investigating ways how to simplify balsa in a Gnomeish way, and thus
making it easier to maintain and more lightweight, I'd like to get some
opinions about the mailbox-tab feature (the one you can activate/
deacvtivate in the view-menu).

It never made much sense to me, it's deactivated by default and no
other mail-clients I know of seem to need something like that as long
as you have a mailbox-tree on the left. Are there any people using it
regularly, and what are the benefits for you, if you do? My current
problem is, that the tab-labels currently get colored to indicate the
presence of new mail, and eliminating them would solve this easily.
Apart from the fact that they need quite some code to keep them in
order.

Not meant to offend anyone, just investigating,

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature