Re: Balsa Italian translation

Am 11.09.2003 13:59 schrieb(en) Mattia Belletti:
> What should I do? I know something about the GNU gettext, but anyway,
> it would be useful, if I can do something, that someone points me out
> some documents about the standard and good ways of translating a
> program ;-D.

I *think* balsa is translated by the core gnome translation teams, as
it's in gnome-cvs. All the info can be found here then:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/
For standalone projects you'd simply submit an updated .po-file to the
maintainer or to the list.

And gtranslator is a nice tool helping with editing .po-files.

Darko Obradovic

PGP signature