Re: Update on gmime in balsa

On 2003.09.03 12:44, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:54:05, Magick wrote:
>>

>>> Now, are you messing with imap code ? Pawel is writing a
>>> libimap! :)
>>
>> I know he posted something, i 'stole' most of his code, but i didn't
>> see more releases, so assumed it wasn't worked on.
>>

> He is, I guess he'll say something about it :) But anyway it's good
> you stole his code - makes it easier to unsteal it :)

Actually, I am flattered! :-). I have worked on libimap a bit since
then but the main api remains more or less without change. There are
some new calls related presenting eg. sorted view of messages which can
be done on server to reduce bandwidth usage, but that's basically it.

> . I guess you stole libesmtp siobufs cause they give you ssl and
> network goodness but I don't enjoy having 2 copies of it linked into
> balsa. this needs some thinking :)

This is probably not worth to optimize at this stage.

Pawel