Re: Update on gmime in balsa

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 10:54:05, Magick wrote:

>> Now, are you messing with imap code ? Pawel is writing a libimap! :)
>
> I know he posted something, i 'stole' most of his code, but i didn't see
> more releases, so assumed it wasn't worked on.

He is, I guess he'll say something about it :) But anyway it's good you stole
his code - makes it easier to unsteal it :)

Some quick stuff, I haven't into detail yet,
. md5.c isn't GPL happy - I'm pretty sure there are GPLed md5 we can steal
(from gcrypt or something)
. do we win anything by removing open_append ? is there something replacing
it and I missed it ?
. I guess you stole libesmtp siobufs cause they give you ssl and network
goodness but I don't enjoy having 2 copies of it linked into balsa. this
needs some thinking :)
. there are some gmime stuff in src/ - is this necessary ? i was hoping for
cleaning up a bit of the libmutt induced cruft

i'll have  alook at the mailbox code later today I hope

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27
35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A